Downsizing, wanting to go from 37" down to 35"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wanting to change tire sizes down to a 35" but haven't had much luck searching/finding pictures of trucks with aftermarket bumpers, glass fenders running 35's.

If anyone fits that description please post up some pictures of your truck i'd like to see it. I'm wanting to go with a 35x12.50x17 Toyo MT or RT. Doesn't have to be a Toyo in the pic though.

Tired of the rubbing honestly and wanting to lower the truck back to stock ride heights.

mike.s

Reaction score
Damn, you're getting rubbing even with the glassworks? Have you considered the BFG 37?

OP
OP
ProjecT 9

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, full lock and when turning up steep inclines. Not to mention wanting to help the gas mileage a little by running a smaller tire, changing my tune, etc.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Did you hammer the pinch welds when you installed the fenders?

It rubs the back glass liner closest to the firewall. I guess I could try trimming it a little more but I'd still like to see pictures. If it doesn't look bad Im gonna consider changing.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's mine. Fiberwerx fronts. 35" BFG KO2's. Changing over to the boatec fenders and inner liners in the next week or so. I'll have some of those pics up when I'm done.....

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg