Does goodyear ever offer the "buy 3 get 1 free" offer for our size tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm such a loser. I received a $75 MasterCard gift card from Goodyear that I promptly stowed in my wallet. This thread reminded me of it and upon checking, I realize it expired aug 31. Am I SOL?
I heard it wasn't legal for these cards to expire. Anyone?

I think it differs state to state in the states, but you live north of the border so who knows.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey not sure if the insult aspect of that was aimed my way, but that was not the intent. I just got 4 x method wheels with a $200 discount, so maybe I am a bit greedy and the thought of $40 off per tire got me excited.
LOL, no no, insulting on the part of Goodyear. We pay $300 a tire and they offer $50 off four. But hey, I'll take it.

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting a set of 4 Wrangler Duratracs size 315/70R/17 for a total price of $1,335 from a local tire center near me, they will be mounting the tires on the stock wheels.
I am not sure if this is a good price or not. What I did, was searched for the lowest price I could find which was at Wal-Mart for $294 per tire and the local tire center matched it for me.

The extra $159 comes in the form of the taxes, mounting/balancing with lifetime balancing included, free tire rotation every 5,000 miles for life of tires, which I may not use because I like to rotate the tires myself.