Do 5 stock wheels/tires fit in the bed of the Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift smart not like some ripped roid.

Yes the tire and wheel are close to 100 lbs.
If you have a tail gate step you can use it as an intermediate stopping point while loading.

I will sometimes put one or two tires on the ground first and lift to there then into the bed.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Joe knows….

Build a little "ladder ramp system" out of the tail gate step….just roll the wheel/tire up to the step….push upward to the top of the tail gate and roll it in..!!

If you have multiple wheels/tires, lay one flat in front of the tail gate step….roll 'em on up the "ramp"…!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell, throwin' them in the bed is easy. Wait until you have to change a tire. That's when you'll see how heavy one of the tires are mounted.

^^ what he said. I have no issues with picking up a tire but trying to precisely picking up a 100 pound tire and get it aligned with the wheel bolts is almost impossible. I wish someone would make a device that would pick up a tire and precisely mount it.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ what he said. I have no issues with picking up a tire but trying to precisely picking up a 100 pound tire and get it aligned with the wheel bolts is almost impossible. I wish someone would make a device that would pick up a tire and precisely mount it.

Use your feet to lift it. That's how I was taught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I agree. I don't want to be telling the doctor in the ER "but I'm a man, dammit!" as they wheel me into back surgery...

That's your problem. Lift with your legs, not your back!

In any event, a makeshift ramp isn't a bad idea to load the tires up.