Do 5 stock wheels/tires fit in the bed of the Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes I had 6 in the bed last week. 2 flat against the back of the cab then a row of four across the back.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome guys, thanks. I was thinking those tires are so big I wouldn't be able to fit them all.

They're heavy too. Do you guys just muscle them up there? Or do this with friends? I'm thinking they're 100 pounds each. That's a recipe for a hernia...

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome guys, thanks. I was thinking those tires are so big I wouldn't be able to fit them all.

They're heavy too. Do you guys just muscle them up there? Or do this with friends? I'm thinking they're 100 pounds each. That's a recipe for a hernia...

Hell, throwin' them in the bed is easy. Wait until you have to change a tire. That's when you'll see how heavy one of the tires are mounted.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with Yukon, work smart not hard. Getting them in is not hard, just be sensible with your lifts. Getting them out is much easier, just remember if you drop them straight off the gate as you take them out they will bounce!