Decided to switch it up on my methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ALLOUTWARN

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your guna laugh but I removed the factory block and then I put a 2" lowering shackle on it, LOL. Rides like shit in the rear im going to put the stock shackles back on. To answer your question I do not do a lot of offroading, besides smashing fire roads/ trails here and there or hauling my dirtbike to the track or desert. #streetqueen

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
your guna laugh but I removed the factory block and then I put a 2" lowering shackle on it, LOL. Rides like shit in the rear im going to put the stock shackles back on. To answer your question I do not do a lot of offroading, besides smashing fire roads/ trails here and there or hauling my dirtbike to the track or desert. #streetqueen

HAHAHA, thats cool! You admit it's a street queen, nothing wrong with that. The stance does look good though.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, I was thinking about this but hated most red wheels I've seen. Maybe it's the red you chose but it looks great on your truck. well done!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ALLOUTWARN

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys! ya It was a pain in the ass to make it happen but it def paid off in the end