Crown Offroad Rock Ring Interest...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
So i've been talking with Crown Offroad a lot lately and have been trying to get him to order up another batch of rock rings... he said the order will be placed but would be expedited quicker with more interest. the rings work with the 17" Method NV's and double standards as far as he knows but has yet to try on any other method wheel. to keep costs down separate colors for powder coating would be hard to do cost effectively as well so i was thinking a greay to match the fender flares would be the most popular unless requests show otherwise.

Straight from Crown Offroad:
"I don't mind you posting at all. Pictures of the ring and ring design are on the forum as well as my website. Pricing is difficult to give you exacts on. Retail for these is $499 plus about $25 shipping to anywhere in the US. Sale price right now is $475 plus a few bucks for shipping. The more people we can get to choose the same color powder coat, I can take advantage of economies of scale and knock the price down a bit more. These are not something that I'm even really making a profit on at all, so I can't come down much more than that on price. Made in the USA, extremely labor intensive to counter bore 24 holes in each ring, 1/4" 6061 aluminum, shipping, and $75 worth of mounting hardware makes these a bit pricey."

so the average shipped price will be around $475-500 shipped (depending on number of orders) and of course the more orders the better price he can get... he's doing this as a favor as he doesn't really make any money on top of these. lets get a list together for them so we can make this happen!

MODS please move to the proper area in case this was not the correct area to post please.

Below is a link to 970co who has been working hand in hand with Crown and can vouch for their customer service and dedication to the raptor family.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/positive-crownoffroad-40573/

and more pictures can be seen here:
Crown Offroad's Rock Rings for Method Wheels | Crown Offroad

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

1. Danactive

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
^ see guys another happy customer and you can really see the detail and time that goes into making these... counter bore, $75+ worth of hardware for each ring and swag! doesnt get much better than that! thanks for posting Jimbo

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Oh yeah and one more thing... these are made 100% in the good ol U.S. of A! if you don't order then i must say your just plain un American lol jk but that's just one more reason to get these bad boys! please PM or state your interest on here and i will add names accordingly to the list.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Yeah these are for protection of the lip/looks more than anything else... The awesome look of bead locks without the hassle or law breaking of daily driving with real ones ;) I hope we can get some more interest in this and get this ball rolling!

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah these are for protection of the lip/looks more than anything else... The awesome look of bead locks without the hassle or law breaking of daily driving with real ones ;) I hope we can get some more interest in this and get this ball rolling!

I know what they are, I designed and fabricated them. Then sold them to move on to other things. Crown put them into production

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Huck I was just clearing things up for others interested in these. I know you were the original fabricator, don't you remember our romantic messages of counter bore bits and water jets? Lol