Craigslist "Deal of the Day" ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guitarist982

Reaction score
Found an ad on Craigslist this week for 4 SE beadlock beauty rings listed at $150. I thought surely he meant at least $150 a piece. Nope -- $150 for all 4. We went back and forth for a day and he said he had a guy blowing him up that wanted to meet an hour or two away so I offered him $180 and would meet him whenever/wherever. Sucker ... :everything:

IMG_6619.jpg

So now the question begs - What to do??? Keep the OE ones I just had powder coated black and leave these for spares? Swap in the new SE ones? Sell them?? Give them away!!??

IMG_6502.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found an ad on Craigslist this week for 4 SE beadlock beauty rings listed at $150. I thought surely he meant at least $150 a piece. Nope -- $150 for all 4. We went back and forth for a day and he said he had a guy blowing him up that wanted to meet an hour or two away so I offered him $180 and would meet him whenever/wherever. Sucker ... :everything:

View attachment 74927

So now the question begs - What to do??? Keep the OE ones I just had powder coated black and leave these for spares? Swap in the new SE ones? Sell them?? Give them away!!??

View attachment 74928

This is the second time this week I've seen killer deals for the trim rings. I can't imagine that they will stay this low when from the dealer they want over $700. But I guess the demand really isn't there.

I'd keep them for a spare. or have those powder coated a different color and change it up from time to time.

Nice find!

OP
OP
guitarist982

guitarist982

Reaction score
Man I thought I got the deal of the century when I got four new SE rings for $400!

I saw your post on that when I was searching up and down to make sure I wasn't going crazy on the value before jumping on them.

I'm not entirely sure he knew what he was selling. He said he replaced them with the "heavy duty" ones which I'm assuming he meant the true beadlock rings from FP and went on to say that he "got pulled over a whole bunch for them because you know they're illegal in Texas, right?" lol :waytogo:

and then he traded in for a mid-2000s civic ...