Costco is Selling KO2's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baron138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They installed my 35's with no questions asked. Under notes on the invoice, it stated "Switching from the O.E.M. size of 315/70R17 to 35x12.5R17 which is a less than 3% difference in overall circumferance."

fish_scales

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They installed my 35's with no questions asked. Under notes on the invoice, it stated "Switching from the O.E.M. size of 315/70R17 to 35x12.5R17 which is a less than 3% difference in overall circumferance."

After about 45 minutes of talking with the manager and having him call the regional manager they finally agreed to install them after they realized I wasn't changing my mind or agreeing to accept a refund.
So just a heads up if anyone was thinking of getting them from Costco they may want to call and check before hand.
On another note I did get the $70 off plus another $60 off the install.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kind of strange they don't list the size anywhere on the link you posted.......

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I just paid 1174 shipped to my door for 37x12.5x17 KO2's from 4wd.com
They have the 315x70x17 KO2 for 994.00 shipped.

mark0360

Reaction score

Magnum

Reaction score
I ordered the new KO2's in 315/70/17 from Costco. They came in the next day and I set up an appointment to get them installed. When I arrived they told me they would not install them because of the factory bead lock wheels. I assured the manager that it was a factory wheel and he could take the ring off. They still wouldn't do it. I had to drive home and remove the rings myself. After the tech finished he told me that he didn't have the correct tools to remove the bead lock ring. Anyway I got to clean my wheels real good before I put everything back together. So far I have been impressed with the new tires in the sand on the hunting lease.