Costco is Selling KO2's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing about COSTCO they will resync your TPMS for free and the use Nitrogen to fill them up .. also free flat and rotate for life.

not a bad deal :)

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Theres a place in Orange County, CA......37" KO2's for $300 a piece, mounted and balanced.

Cash Price.

Baron138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just left Costco. Ordered the Kos in 35". $284.99 each plus $14 install. That includes the road hazard and rotations. No charge to order and deliver to the shop. Plus now they are running $70 off on orders of 4. I buy all my tires there now. They have replaced run flats on my Vette with the road hazard insurance a few times already. That alone has saved me over $1000, plus their prices are pretty fair once you figure in all factors. They are everywhere so if you have an issue chances are there's one around somewhere.

Baron138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have never had a problem with the techs at all. They all seem very knowledgeable and have never had an issue with damage or even a mark on the rims.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$266 a tire is ridiculous. Great price. BFG says 315/70/17 due out end of October. Hope they stay true to that.

I called Belle Tire today which in turn called BFG. BFG is holding true to the October date still. We will see what happens.