Cooper ST Maxx on OEM wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hilgerone

Reaction score
While tire shopping, I searched (which sucks in Tapatalk) and couldn't find a picture of Cooper ST Maxx tires on OEM rims. So I figured I'd post a few.

I initially put on BFG KO2's but the gravel spray was horrible. (About half my miles are gravel) Great looking tire but it would have eaten the bottom of my truck alive. d73d53533f5737c2f6cd477976ab2202.jpg4e4bb5f6c9b8670dbcea24987432a8b7.jpgff3fe0f30b13e62fd9e1aa05f7cb9071.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good looking T/A, reminds me of the set of Terra grappler G2's I'm running now.

The Nitto G2's are loud in the road for what they are and might as well be bald in the mud, but otherwise are really great capable tires!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hilgerone

hilgerone

Reaction score
My tire guy runs them on 2 different pickups, one being the one he has his snow blade on. He said that he is always amazed at the traction he gets on snow and packed snow with them.
Road noise isn't bad. Can't hear them over the MBRP exhaust.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Cooper's. Quiet and smooth. Waiting till they wear out to get ko2s (I prefer the look) anyways they won't wear out!
They work ok in snow, nothing beats a mud tire in snow.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk