Confused

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only 1 of the 4 wheels are like this. What would have caused it? It's never been in a car wash and it seems odd that only one of the wheels are doing it. Anyway to combat it? Thanks

Attachments

• 20170126_092659.jpg
    20170126_092659.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 93

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seems defective to me. If they're less than a year old you can warranty the bolts. If older, the bolts are removable. I'd remove all of them and have them powder coated. 24 vs 96 bolts wont be much different in powder cost and at least they'll match if you go that route.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Fuel Anza's that are 4years old and started doing the same thing on all four wheels. I'm going to paint or powdercoat them, kind of a pain to have to do it though.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems defective to me. If they're less than a year old you can warranty the bolts. If older, the bolts are removable. I'd remove all of them and have them powder coated. 24 vs 96 bolts wont be much different in powder cost and at least they'll match if you go that route.
I'll probably just powder coat them myself. They are 4 years old, so it's on me now. Just found it odd only one is doing it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk