comparison pics of stock vs method

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BEFORE I GET BLASTED. I tried to search for this as I am sure it has been asked for before but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I am looking for some shots down the side of the truck that show the stock wheels (before) and the method 0 offset 17x8.5 (after) shots.

It looks like the stock set up has approx. 1.5" before it would extend beyond the flares, just want to see how the methods fill that gap.

Thanks in advance

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@nsdq3 i dont have any pictures of the stock rims but i do of methods with 0 offset
IMAG0504_zps76108ad8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0200_zps699e4139.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BEFORE I GET BLASTED. I tried to search for this as I am sure it has been asked for before but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I am looking for some shots down the side of the truck that show the stock wheels (before) and the method 0 offset 17x8.5 (after) shots.

It looks like the stock set up has approx. 1.5" before it would extend beyond the flares, just want to see how the methods fill that gap.

Thanks in advance

The wheels stand out 1 5/16, 34mm= 1.33858.