Color matched beauty ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SuperRaptor

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like both the black and red rings but I think I've decided to go with the dark gray like the SE wheels, I think the white would look tacky. Anyone have even any idea if there is a color code for the dark gray on the SE rings?

D

Deleted member 12951

I like both the black and red rings but I think I've decided to go with the dark gray like the SE wheels, I think the white would look tacky. Anyone have even any idea if there is a color code for the dark gray on the SE rings?

Like the black, the color matching the truck is just not my thing, tacky like you said. SE color matches the fenders and that is what I have on mine. At first I wanted to paint them black but the grey does look good too.

As far as color code, I've asked that question here and seen others also ask, no responses, except said a good powder coater can match it. One day I will have to redo my SE rings so if you ever do find the factory color code, please PM me.