Color matched beauty ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone color matched their beauty ring from their stock beadlock wheels? I was thinking about having them powdercoated black to match the wheels or dark gray like the SE ones.

I was even considering doing them in white but don't want my truck to look tacky, maybe I can plastidip them to try it out. Anyone happen to have ever seen any colormatched white?

Cliffs: Pics and/or opinions wanted on color matching stock raptor beadlock rings

redgs4

Reaction score
Has anyone color matched their beauty ring from their stock beadlock wheels? I was thinking about having them powdercoated black to match the wheels or dark gray like the SE ones.

I was even considering doing them in white but don't want my truck to look tacky, maybe I can plastidip them to try it out. Anyone happen to have ever seen any colormatched white?

Cliffs: Pics and/or opinions wanted on color matching stock raptor beadlock rings

I like a bit of color matching - depends on what you are doing with the rest of the truck, though. A bit can be tasteful, too much can be over the top. Depending on what you use your truck for over the top might be right on target.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

In the "what did u do to your raptor today" thread someone posted a blacked out ring on a black truck.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Gilligan

Reaction score
one i found in a google image search when I was looking for my dad's truck. I think it looks really good.

Daaaammmmnnnnn thats one sexy truck, I bet the owner is one badass feller.

lol, that's actually my truck, as you can see I had mine powder coated and love it.