Cheapest way and easiest way to fit some 37s....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's probably asked a lot..but what would be the cheapest and easiest way to fit some 37s on the truck? Just trying to figure out my options and kinda wanna get an estimate of how much it will run me. And how much would it effect the gas mileage. Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but the raptor is my first truck. Lol

D

Deleted member 12951

Recap so one doesn't have to read through 46 pages of a thread?
Stopped when saw comments of trimming. Replacement fenders now?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After rise of the Phoenix I'm going to recommend you don't do it if you intend to off-road at all. While I have stock suspension, I busted the fender liner out of the driver's during some jumps and I have stock wheels and tires. My concern wouldn't be the fender liner, it would be whether or not the wiring harnesses that are popped into it pop out when you stuff the tire into it and rip it off.

D

Deleted member 12951

After rise of the Phoenix I'm going to recommend you don't do it if you intend to off-road at all. While I have stock suspension, I busted the fender liner out of the driver's during some jumps and I have stock wheels and tires. My concern wouldn't be the fender liner, it would be whether or not the wiring harnesses that are popped into it pop out when you stuff the tire into it and rip it off.

Thanks, thinking of this upgrade too. If you do things right, then there is no "cheap" way to do this so might was well spend the money or spend more later fixing.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, thinking of this upgrade too. If you do things right, then there is no "cheap" way to do this so might was well spend the money or spend more later fixing.

That's my theory. You could relocate those harnesses and probably have no more damage than replacement of a fender liner, depending on your offset and a couple other things. I'll personally hold off until I can afford glass. Especially with stock suspension.

D

Deleted member 12951

That's my theory. You could relocate those harnesses and probably have no more damage than replacement of a fender liner, depending on your offset and a couple other things. I'll personally hold off until I can afford glass. Especially with stock suspension.

Glass is cheap. The paint job for a Ruby Red metallic is what is going to be killer dollars.

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Which tires are you running? Perch setting?