Can't decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have anymore pics and also I want to keep stock fenders. Only do mild offroad sonnot worried there.. and thanks

Here's one more pic that I have with the 37's...just got them on a few weeks ago so I don't have many pics yet.

About keeping stock fenders, I highly recommend hammering the pinch welds. Luckily, I live close to SVC so I went over and had it professionally done by them. Also, trim the fender flare a little near the rear where the tire may rub.

Hammering the pinch welds was a huge one! As long as your not planning on jumping the truck, you'll be good with stock fenders. I've done mild offroading and haven't had any rubbing since doing the pinch welds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 194
OP
OP
M

MIA2013

Reaction score
Thanks.. im leaning towards 37s . I feel my truck looks short and wide with the methods so I'm trying to get my taller look back I had with the stock wheels. Do you think 37s will do it?

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point on the weight. I am currently between these two setups...

37 KO2 (71.3 lbs) + 17" Method NV (28.1 bls) = 99.4 lbs

Toyo 36 MT (82 lbs) + 18 x 9" Fuel Trophy +1 offset (29 lbs) = 111 lbs

Almost a 12 lb difference each.

The KO2 would probably be the smarter choice, with the exception of some trimming.

The Toyo MT treads look good and the black with grey simulock ring of Fuel trophy is very attractive. Plus I most likely woundn't need any trimming using the 315/70/18 Toyo (35.7" tall).

I'll need to see some of these in person to make a final decision.

Thanks for the input and pics.

OP
OP
M

MIA2013

Reaction score
Now one tire Im kind of stuck on is the toyo rt . I saw pic on toyo rt tire thread of a 35 rt next to stock bfg and it looked much taller. Does anyone know if this is the case or just bad pic.. the rt looks taller but more narrow than the mt but specs on site have them about the same height but the mt was wider. Decisions decisions ! Does anyone have a pic of there truck with 37 ko2 on methods from straight behind and at a distance so I could see the width and stance?

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now one tire Im kind of stuck on is the toyo rt . I saw pic on toyo rt tire thread of a 35 rt next to stock bfg and it looked much taller. Does anyone know if this is the case or just bad pic.. the rt looks taller but more narrow than the mt but specs on site have them about the same height but the mt was wider. Decisions decisions ! Does anyone have a pic of there truck with 37 ko2 on methods from straight behind and at a distance so I could see the width and stance?

Don't think you would need to do trimming BUT with 0 or greater offset you'll get some minor rubbing. At least i have with -03 offset wheels and my princess shoes but don't tell anyone about princes shoes, ok? trying to keep my manhood here :crazy:

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I think @LEEHWCAP has R/T's now in 35"

That was me. The BFG doesn't have air in it in this pic. That does make a little difference
2z5uq2v.jpg