Can't decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I dont guess anyone would have a pic of a 35 inch toyo next to a stock tire would they? Also does anyone have a pic of a 37 inch ko2 next to a 35 inch toyo? Always heard bfg runs small and toyos run true.

Oh you don't need pics just do it you won't be disappointed. I love my Toyo M/T's and would definitely det them again if I had a do over.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heres another pic After some changes . Stock fenders and a little bit of trimming and she even offloads

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 10.32.41 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 10.32.41 AM.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 178

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bold move with red color wheels @DezertRacer, looks good!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

No problem. I have had help here, so i owe to this place ;)

Thank You, the picture doesn't doesnt Do the wheels justice. They really are not that red, 3 coats of silver gloss and 2 coats of candy metallic with extra flake. So in person they are closer to matching the red SE interior .

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics , appreciate it

Have you made a decision yet? I'm kind of in the same situation...

37" KO2's or the 36" Toyo MT setup as mentioned in the second post of this thread.

Would love to see pics either way you go. Good luck.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok debating which tires to get. I have method mesh 17 on stock tires now. I want a taller look. Which 35 inch is the tallest? Are toyo 35s close to same height as bfg ko2 37? I have researched and read pages and pages of tire threads. I dont want to go up to 37 if a 35 is out there thats noticeably bigger than the stock 315 . I know this is a long post but I know alot of raptor owners are curious about same thing and pictures are hard to judge. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

I was in a similar situation as you a few months back. I had methods on my stock tires until they wore down some. I wanted a bigger tire but wasn't sure if I wanted to go "all the way up to 37's". I researched a lot too and at times was pretty confused.

What probably sold me most was when I heard about the weights of different tires. Toyo MT's are notoriously SUPER heavy. BFG all terrains are notoriously light. One guy @MajorAR had 35" toyo MT's and went to 37" KO2's and actually felt an improvement in performance (I believe the 37" ko2 are actually lighter than 35" toyo MT's).

I went with 37" KO2's and am SUPER happy with them! Zero complaints! I will say that I had some concerns that 37's would be "too big"...but on the truck, they are perfect. As many have said, once you go to 37's, you'll never go back to 35's. Get the 37" KO2's, you will not regret it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 192