Cannot get rid of "tire pressure moniter fault" !!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Ben to ford twice and cannot figure it out! I bought all new sensors and they can get 3 of them to read but cannot get the passenger side rear too read. Getting pretty frustrated! They did that by just resting the new sensors on the wheels. After they try with the rims and tires on cannot get any to read. They say it's because of the aftermarket wheels. I have been dealing with this light on for over a year and I want it gone!! I bought the set up from a raptor owner and he never had a problem. I told them that half of all raptors sold run methods without problems WTF!!!

gDMJoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds as if the RH (passenger) rear TPMS sensor is kaput. Either defective and/or damaged during installation.

TxRaptor6.2

Reaction score
I've had tire pressure sensor fault warning come on, chime, flash yellow light and remove dash display to read sensor fault, then turns off awhile, then starts all over again. Does this every time I drive my truck. Except when at the dealer. I've had sensors trained by dealer over 20 times. I even replaced all 4 sensors with OEM new ones and had those trained at dealer. Same problem. Recent 20 day road trip I was on, the chimes and warnings drove me nuts. Z( it resets it self and repeats over and over) . But of course Ford and the dealers won't do anything. I'm told only other component is a devise in the dash that reads the sensors. I've begged they replace it. Nope , like all else it's all excuses. But no actual repair. But you may have better luck then me getting them to replace that module in the dash.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the cheep eBay/Ford sensors for my Methods. They were trained at the place that mounted my tires, Tire Warehouse. The only time that I had an issue, was when I mounted my stock wheel/tires for several weeks this past summer (for the dirty dozen). After I put my Methods back on, the dash light came on. I took it to NTB and they re-trained them at no cost, and they have been fine ever since. Strange!