bmf wheels what the

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finnally decided on the rims and tire I wanted emailed Outlaw Raptor to order and they tell me that it would be a 2 to 3 month wait for bmf rims can't believe that they (BMF) can stay in bussiness if they have no product:shocked:

OP
OP
trxhonda

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was able to order my rims I wanted today from WCP Diesel they had them instock and should have them on Wednesday. I didn't get a tire and wheel package but got a good price and free shipping. Now I just need to decide whitch tires to get looking between toyo open country mt and Mickey thompson mtz. Also tpms sensors is there ones to get and ones not to get and were is the best place to get them. thanks for any help Mike

OP
OP
trxhonda

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who ever mounts your tires can take the ones in your current wheels and put them in the new ones.

thanks but wanting to keep stock rims and tires for winter driving. Here in Ohio they use alot of road salt and calcium. On my last truck I had Moto Metal rims and they didn't make it one winter with out turning to crap

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks but wanting to keep stock rims and tires for winter driving. Here in Ohio they use alot of road salt and calcium. On my last truck I had Moto Metal rims and they didn't make it one winter with out turning to crap

Almost any tire place should have TPMS things for you.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stay away from Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's. Terrible tires. Buddy of mine had them on his '05 F-150 in a 38x15.50x18 and they lasted 20,000 miles, were loud, and impossible to balance. You'd be much better off with Toyo Open Country M/Ts or Nitto Trail Grapplers.

OP
OP
trxhonda

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys Toyo's it is, now all got to do figure out where to get them price/time rims should be here tomarrow

OP
OP
trxhonda

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my rims showed up today on UPS WOW!! they look even better in person. Should have tires tomorrow or friday getting exided to get them on my truck can't wait

OP
OP
trxhonda

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got my rims and tires on last night look pretty sweet I think. Took a couple pictures last night with phone but can't figure out how to upload them to web site but was able to change avitar picture to show new shoes will try take better pics and get them up so you won't think I'm lying. Lol