BMF Novakane Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I sold that dually last year. Currently im in a 2011 F350, 9" Icon Coilover Lift, 37s, and 24x12 American Forces.
IMG_2982.jpg
IMG_2975.jpg
IMG_2178.jpg

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sexy 6.7! I sold my tuned 6.4 to buy my rap and haven't looked back since I did it.

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? Thats great to hear! I am so on the fence about a Raptor. I absolutely love the look, really love the modding options etc just concerned about the size, power, and resale value. Right now the Raptor that im looking at buying is going to cost me more out the door than my current F350 thats fully loaded.

What exactly are you loving about the Raptor? I will tell you besides the bold looks, im really looking forward to a softer ride and better street manners.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my buddy's 2012 F-350. It is just sick in person. He's actually the guy who really pushed into getting my Raptor & I can't thank him enough for the extra nudge when I was leaning towards another brand of truck & not to mention the unbelievably great deal he got me on my Raptor. It's a crappy cell phone pic taken at SEMA but you get the idea.
SEMA198.jpg

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few weeks before SEMA & without the graphics. I think he has BMF REPR like mine just in the glossy Death Metal version instead of the matte Stealth version that I went with on my Raptor.
DyersF-350-1_zps7c44517f.jpg

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That Icon setup looks nice! What negative offset are those American Forces, Looks extreme!