Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1]

Blue Flame wheel/tire setups

This is a discussion on Blue Flame wheel/tire setups within the Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
Since the last Blue Flame wheel thread hasn't been updated in nearly 5 years, I decided to go ahead and ...

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SHAI HULUD
  • 1 Post By BlueGoliath96

Sponsored By: Texas Motorworx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2018, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Blue Flame wheel/tire setups
Since the last Blue Flame wheel thread hasn't been updated in nearly 5 years, I decided to go ahead and create this brand new thread, rather than bumping the outdated one.

I need some inspiration, as I'm close to being able to grab a set of wheels for my truck. Even though "everyone has them", I'm probably going with Method wheels. They're good looking, affordable, and people continue to buy them for a reason.

I'm leaning towards a bronze set of wheels, ideally the NVs or the Roosts, as I really love the contrast of the bronze with the blue flame. But I also like the matte black NVs, Grids and Mesh wheels.

So, for you fellas with Blue Flames, let's see your setups. Oh, and please be sure to include as much info (e.g. sizes, brands, relevant suspension/body modifications) as possible.

Thanks in advance!!

ineedaBubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Originally Posted by ineedaBubble View Post
Since the last Blue Flame wheel thread hasn't been updated in nearly 5 years, I decided to go ahead and create this brand new thread, rather than bumping the outdated one.

I need some inspiration, as I'm close to being able to grab a set of wheels for my truck. Even though "everyone has them", I'm probably going with Method wheels. They're good looking, affordable, and people continue to buy them for a reason.

I'm leaning towards a bronze set of wheels, ideally the NVs or the Roosts, as I really love the contrast of the bronze with the blue flame. But I also like the matte black NVs, Grids and Mesh wheels.

So, for you fellas with Blue Flames, let's see your setups. Oh, and please be sure to include as much info (e.g. sizes, brands, relevant suspension/body modifications) as possible.

Thanks in advance!!
Blue Flame w/ 17" Matte Black Method Mesh, Vince's SVT center caps, black Gorilla lugs & Blue Flame Powdercoated Bolts to match.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
ineedaBubble likes this.

Whipple 2.9L SC-FRP Blue/Dual Fan HEX/Ford Racing 6.2L Valve Covers-FRP Blue/Stainless Works Headers-Blackout Thermal Ceramic/Stainless Works Lightning Side Exhaust-Blackout Thermal Ceramic/170 Deg Thermostat/NGK Colder Plugs/Front Wavetrac Posi+8.8 Front Diff Bearing Kit/9.75 Rear Diff Upgrade/Ford Racing Vent Pod Electric Boost Guage/Livernois Dyno Tune/JLT Oil Separator/Mid Perch
SHAI HULUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Nice looking method wheels , and just in love with the offset they give you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ineedaBubble likes this.
BlueGoliath96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Those are sweet!
traxiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by SHAI HULUD View Post
Blue Flame w/ 17" Matte Black Method Mesh, Vince's SVT center caps, black Gorilla lugs & Blue Flame Powdercoated Bolts to match.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Do you have another pic showing the wheels on the truck? Was thinking of doing same blue on methods and want to see how it looks.
Thanks!
Marcsc1 is offline   Reply With Quote