Black SCrew with 37/12.50/17" BFG ATs on OEM Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I posted a pic of my truck with 37" BFGs on OEM beadlocks earlier in the year, I've gotten a lot of requests to post more pix...well, 8 months later, I'm finally doing it! Lol!

Here are the particulars: 2012 Black SCrew, mid-perch mod, 37 x 12.50 x 17" BF Goodrich All Terrain KOs on OEM 17 X 8.5" beadlocks (+34 offset)....no other trimming/cutting.

Im0Z5p.jpg
I1K7Dw.jpg
1GZWM7.jpg

For a comparison, here's pics of my truck with my alternate tire/wheel set-up....35 X 12.50 X 17 Toyo Open Country M/Ts on ProComp 8128 wheels (0 offset).

riiFZe.jpg
6qUAN9.jpg

Where did you order your Tiregate from? I'm in Quebec and was planning on getting one.

How do you like it so far...any issues?

Any input appreciated.

OP
OP
Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you order your Tiregate from? I'm in Quebec and was planning on getting one.

How do you like it so far...any issues?

Any input appreciated.

I got very lucky and found a new overstock TireGate on ebay. I love it but I only use it for the Summer and switch back to the OEM tailgate with a Bakflip F1 tonneau for the Winter. Otherwise, the snow/salt would destroy it.

QTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the offset difference between the beadlocks and the other stock rims?

Your ride is badass either way but the 7s look much better

D

Deleted member 12951

Black SCrew with 37/12.50/17" BFG ATs on OEM Beadlocks

What's the offset difference between the beadlocks and the other stock rims?

Your ride is badass either way but the 7s look much better

34mm is stock (little over 1.3")

Last edited by a moderator: