Black SCrew with 37/12.50/17" BFG ATs on OEM Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I posted a pic of my truck with 37" BFGs on OEM beadlocks earlier in the year, I've gotten a lot of requests to post more pix...well, 8 months later, I'm finally doing it! Lol!

Here are the particulars: 2012 Black SCrew, mid-perch mod, 37 x 12.50 x 17" BF Goodrich All Terrain KOs on OEM 17 X 8.5" beadlocks (+34 offset)....no other trimming/cutting.

Im0Z5p.jpg
I1K7Dw.jpg
1GZWM7.jpg

For a comparison, here's pics of my truck with my alternate tire/wheel set-up....35 X 12.50 X 17 Toyo Open Country M/Ts on ProComp 8128 wheels (0 offset).

riiFZe.jpg
6qUAN9.jpg

Last edited:

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Glad to hear the 37s work on the OEM wheels. I may do the same when it's time for new tires. with about 1600 miles on mine, I think I have a long wait ahead of me though...lol

OP
OP
Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're getting no rubbing with this combination?

I've only had rubbing twice, in weird off-camber reverse situations.....backing up over a huge speedbump with the wheels cranked. And even then the tire edge had rubbed the fender liner....not a big deal.

Otherwise, clearance has been fine, even off-road. I mostly do fire roads, mud and some slow/wide trails up my Uncle's hunt camp. Jumping or extreme articulation would be a different story though.

Spiral

Reaction score
Sweet, I think I may pull the trigger. I was going to do fiberglass fenders, but, I was able to talk myself out of them for now.