black gorilla lug nuts for factory wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks I think I will order a set since winter is about over. Appreciate the responses[emoji106]

Let us know if you would like pricing on them! We had trouble getting our hands on them when they first released but we shouldn't have any issues now. I never saw any corroding on my black gorilla lugs and they saw two northern Indiana winters and a Snoball. Some chipping may have occurred but they saw a lot of removal by various shops.

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know if you would like pricing on them! We had trouble getting our hands on them when they first released but we shouldn't have any issues now. I never saw any corroding on my black gorilla lugs and they saw two northern Indiana winters and a Snoball. Some chipping may have occurred but they saw a lot of removal by various shops.

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Hey Rookie,
I just want to confirm these work on a stock rim? I have a set, but was hesitant on installing. It looked to me that the stock nuts and holes are bigger. When I held the gorilla nut up to the hole, the taper part sunk deep in. To me the gorilla's look too small.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Rookie,
I just want to confirm these work on a stock rim? I have a set, but was hesitant on installing. It looked to me that the stock nuts and holes are bigger. When I held the gorilla nut up to the hole, the taper part sunk deep in. To me the gorilla's look too small.

The stock wheels require different lugs than the aftermarket wheels. Gorilla has two versions for this purpose, the stock replacements are relatively new.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the Gorilla Black replacement nuts, the tapper is the same as the crappy stock chrome cover ones.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MIA2013

Reaction score

freedommotorsports.us

Email:
[email protected][/SIZE

FreedomLogo.jpg

Would love a price
Thanks

Magnum

Reaction score
They look great on the factory bead lock wheels. The finish seems to be holding up well in Texas.