bfg ko2 "in production"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to Discount Tire with a shhet metal screw in the left front tread. Those guys patched from the inside and rebalanced for $0 and I'd never been there before this morning!

The service writer checked for BFG KO2 availability and the new design is in production, but not warehoused, yet.

His screen showed the current S rated KO tires in the stock 315/70 ( 12.4 x 34.4 ) and the metric 35 series ( 12.5 x 34.7 ) sizes. No info if the new KO2 will be produced in an S rated 35 series.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was searching around on the web a few days ago and came across a couple of posts on different off road related forums by people that had contacted BFG direct. They were told that the new AT KO2 would be available in the 4th quarter of 2014. Don't know who they talked to and how valid that is. But considering that none of the retail sellers have any availability info, it might be more truth than rumor.

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New BFG Tire Coming

Hopefully this isn't a repost. Got a picture of the the future BFG T/A.

IMG_0507.JPG

They are pretty much the same as the A/T but with an aggressive side wall from the way it looks.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any word on when this is being released there have been a few threads here and there about this

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also would be interested. I like the more aggressive sidewall with still the classic all terrain tread. From a few pictures I've seen, they look like they may taper in at the edges and may be a touch narrower. Could be good for fitting 37's with stock fenders.....?