BFG KM3 New Mud Terrain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesertEagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with BFG about them on Monday, which is when I was informed about the new tire. Mid-June can't come fast enough :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Edit....

Sidewall looks great, and they changed the outer tread blocks with just the KR2 style sipes.

Did the give you the specs on these Jimbo? More specifically, the weight per tire? Hopefully they are similar in weight to the discontinued BFG KM2.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Did the give you the specs on these Jimbo? More specifically, the weight per tire? Hopefully they are similar in weight to the discontinued BFG KM2.

She said it was only going through minor changes and should be near identical in all aspects... who knows though.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I should have some pics soon. Mine just came in to 4wp. Just need to find time to pick them up.

I didn't intend to get the new ones but I got 2 flats on a recent run. I have their warranty so they are replacing my km2's with km3's. Didn't want miss matching tires so I bought 2 new km3's to complete the set.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should have some pics soon. Mine just came in to 4wp. Just need to find time to pick them up.

Sweet. I'm excited to see the real pics. I hope 4 Wheel Parts didn't "4 Wheel Parts" you and actually order KM2's. My BFG rep told me they aren't out yet. 4 Wheel Parts probably has a little more pull based on their size though.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet. I'm excited to see the real pics. I hope 4 Wheel Parts didn't "4 Wheel Parts" you and actually order KM2's. My BFG rep told me they aren't out yet. 4 Wheel Parts probably has a little more pull based on their size though.

Honestly, I'm ok if they are the old ones. I'll just cancel the 2 new ones I bought. I'd rather save the $800 and use the old ones. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the new ones though. They look even better than the KM2's.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm ok if they are the old ones. I'll just cancel the 2 new ones I bought. I'd rather save the $800 and use the old ones. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the new ones though. They look even better than the KM2's.

Hey @Bigg50 off topic but which roof bar and mounts you running?