GEN 1 BFG Air Pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have stock size tires, might as well follow what's on the door sticker which is 44 PSI as previously stated. You can lower the pressure for offroad. I'd only increase the tire pressure past recommended levels if you enjoy abnormal tire wear. And yes, the LT315's aren't a true 35" tire, but I'd say it's close enough that most recommendations for the 315's hold true for the 35's as well.

OP
OP
Mjparsons

Mjparsons

Reaction score
Awesome thank you guys, I've been having issues with steering feeling too heavy and bouncy ride when the air in tires heats up. I've had them set at 46-47psi when cold. I'm gonna bring them down to 44psi when they're cold.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
40 is the sweet spot IMO. Put 50k on a set of bfg 35's. Got about 20k on a set of 37's and they look new....

Ride great, handle great, wear great. What more is there?

OP
OP
Mjparsons

Mjparsons

Reaction score
40? Sweet, I think I'm going to experiment between 40-44psi. The steering feeling so heavy at higher speed is the annoying aspect of it. That ride, handling, and wear combo is exactly what I'm trying to achieve!