BFG 37's are lighter that BFG 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mad Max

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice...how close are your tail pipes to the spare now?

Good amount of clearance

4EF484C9-89BF-4A11-8805-0F3DBCE5BF06_zps30xhespt.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Any rubbing? Did you do any trimming? Your on mid perch correct?

Yes, I'm on mid perch. I do have mud flaps on mine (for deflecting gravel), so sometimes there is slight touching on the inside of the flaps at full lock, but if I didn't have those on, there wouldn't be any contact with the inner fender. I think by 10k miles on the tires, the tread will be worn enough to stop the slight contact with the mud flaps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mad Max

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just mid perch and no trimming? Looks great!

Thanks. Yes, correct I'm mid-perch only, with no trimming or modifications whatsoever. I think everyone else that's running the 37 BFG AT's have had similar experiences...seems when you get into the BFG MT and other brand of 37's, that's when trimming and new fenders start coming into play. Now with that said, I'm not off-roading mine, so full articulation and compression might be a different story...but there are a few folks running the 37 AT's on factory wheels with no issues off-road. Not sure if the same can be said with a 0 off-set wheel like the Methods...others will have to post their experiences.

Last edited:

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^
Thanks for the good info!

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

How is handling compared to stock setup?