Best tyres for stock rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allmarine

Reaction score
Hi, i have a 2014 crew cab Raptor here in Oz. Vehicle has Roush blower with 69mm pulley, JDM tune, JBA exhaust without respnator. Truck really hauls ass.
Currently have the stock KO tyres in factory 315 size. I am looking to purchase new tryes. I havent yet taken the truck offroad (dont hate me yet, and no we dont have Starbucks here in Perth.
I do about 500km a week.
I was looking to get the Nitto Trail Grappler because of the aggresive look (we dont get the other Nitto tyres here), and they will be slightly larger in diameter than set of KO2.
My question is with you guys extensive knowledge can i run the Nitto and not slide off the road, or should i just stick with the KO2.

210Raptor

Reaction score
Coming from the BFGs to the Falken MTs, I feel much safer driving on wet roads. Highly recommend taking a look at the Falken MTs...Cant speak for others but I will add that I got two flat tires (rock puncture and side wall damage) the first time I went off roading with the KOs. They were quickly replaced after that. lol