Best all around tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justinb

Reaction score
So it's time for me to get new tires (43000 miles). No complaints on my BFG all terrains. I mostly drive on road but love to get off the road and occasionally pull a RV.

1. Can I fit larger tires that will not rub

2. What are your favorite all around tires or should I stick with BFG

3. Does anyone have experience with BFG mud terrains

Thanks Justin

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want something a little more agressive that isn't too loud, I would recommend the Toyo Open Country R/T. It has a 45k mileage warranty.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you want something a little more agressive that isn't too loud, I would recommend the Toyo Open Country R/T. It has a 45k mileage warranty.
These are what I just installed. I wasn't able to put many miles on them before I went to sea, but I can already tell they were a great choice. Moderately aggressive looking and unique, they have a great warranty, ride great, and ride QUIET. No mud tire drone. They are pricey though, but worth it for a quality tire. 180a4535af327b246488646d06aca243.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1453566933461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1453566933461.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
Did you all stick with the same tire size?

I went up to 37's, no rubbing at all on midperch with OEM fenders.. But with that said I've got a set of boatecs in my garage, I wouldnt wanna catch any air until I get those on.

Those toyo R/T's seem like a helluva tire, if I was sticking with 35's I'd look at those a bit closer than a set of ko2 35's.