Best 37s on top perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timbo

Reaction score
How do 37s work on top perch stock raptor? Which tires are best in that size?

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
top perch on 2012+ is a no go...if you're not doing glass fenders you'll need to do some modifications like hammering in the pinch welds and some trimming. wheel offset will be a factor as well...

Nikhil magan

Reaction score
37's work for me on top perch

I have a 2012 raptor that has been on top perch from day 5. I have been running 37 nitto trail graps for about 3 years now and i do mid to light off road trail riding with no problems whatsoever

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 raptor that has been on top perch from day 5. I have been running 37 nitto trail graps for about 3 years now and i do mid to light off road trail riding with no problems whatsoever

How's the ride? From what I've always heard, your dentist bill might be high from all the teeth jarring outa your head?

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No trimming or mod? I'm on top perch and looking to go with a 36 or 37 MT (toyo, nitto, etc...). Thanks.

BTW, I've been on top perch for a while as well using stock wheels and tires and the ride is very smooth on road. Top perch leveled my truck out nicely and I rarely get into 4WD so no worries on the angle.

Nikhil magan

Reaction score
No trimming or mod? I'm on top perch and looking to go with a 36 or 37 MT (toyo, nitto, etc...). Thanks.

BTW, I've been on top perch for a while as well using stock wheels and tires and the ride is very smooth on road. Top perch leveled my truck out nicely and I rarely get into 4WD so no worries on the angle.

No trimming I have 37 nitto trail grapplers and the only promblem is when taking sharp turns into elevated parking lots or driveways. easily avoidable by taking wider turns. no regrets going to top perch ride is pretty much perfect and levels the truck out nicely.

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No trimming I have 37 nitto trail grapplers and the only promblem is when taking sharp turns into elevated parking lots or driveways. easily avoidable by taking wider turns. no regrets going to top perch ride is pretty much perfect and levels the truck out nicely.

Thanks! Would love to see some pics if you have available.

Nikhil magan

Reaction score
Also this is just a quick tip and mod that is easily done.

on the lower control arms there is a little nub that acts as a stop that reduces the amount of degrees you can turn. by taking an angle grinder to that nub and grinding it down to your desired height it freed up the turning radius especcaily with 37's