Bed rack tie downs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@oxfordraptor @Houston Raptor. I do have macs but ordered straight from them. I built my rack and it doesn't need 3 point straps. So im running 2" wide by 6' in length. The best part about macs is the 10000 lb load rating. I will shoot a pic for you tomorrow when I throw the rack back in. Had to paint all the new additions to it today. And that length on mine fits 35" and 37" tires.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@oxfordraptor @Houston Raptor. I do have macs but ordered straight from them. I built my rack and it doesn't need 3 point straps. So im running 2" wide by 6' in length. The best part about macs is the 10000 lb load rating. I will shoot a pic for you tomorrow when I throw the rack back in. Had to paint all the new additions to it today. And that length on mine fits 35" and 37" tires.

So you didn't customize them in any way and worked straight out the box?

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Houston Raptor. Yeah no customization as inbuilt my rack so I knew what I needed. Which rack did you go with? Might have to tweak a few thing depending on the design of the rack.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Houston Raptor. Yeah no customization as inbuilt my rack so I knew what I needed. Which rack did you go with? Might have to tweak a few thing depending on the design of the rack.

I went with the saints off road rack. I'm not too worried about customizing my rack, I'm just hoping they're not too long. That was what I noticed when I opened them up, I was thinking I might need 37s.