Beadlock Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mvasilakis

Reaction score
I just bought a 2013 Raptor that came with factory beadlock wheels. The hex screws that hold the trim ring are badly oxidized and several look to be either rusting or oxidizing orange behind the screw.

Does anyone know where I can buy replacement hex screws for the trim ring?
Also is there something anyone recommends that I coat the screws with to prevent oxidizing and by extension galvanic corrosion in the future? (Which is what I am assuming I am seeing if it's not simple rust.)

Thanks for any assistance.
Mano

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm wanting to replace almost all mine. Wondering if I can just change to a different screws. These are just starting to look horrible.

OP
OP
M

mvasilakis

Reaction score
Thanks for the parts link. At 5.50 each it's going to get expensive. Pretty much all of them are shot. Even the few that show no signs of rust yet are oxidized pretty bad. The Amsoil idea will probably work till I get around to dealing with it the proper way.

The only real long term options are to buy new ones or remove the old ones, treat the rust buildup with a rust remover, and paint with an epoxy spray paint. Like DuraCoat or Aluma Hyde II.

Thanks for the responses.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
How many are you needing?

This is the part:
LOCK RING RETAINER SCREW - Ford F-150 Part # W716548S450B
Can google that or go to tascaparts.com
LOCK RING RETAINER SCREW for 2014 Ford F-150|-W716548-S450B

Reviving this old thread figuring if anyone would know Rick would :)

Do you know if these ring screws can be purchased outside of Ford etc? Is there like a screw outlet where you can purchase the same screw for less?

Having to spend $63 per wheel for screws seems excessive.

D

Deleted member 12951

Reviving this old thread figuring if anyone would know Rick would :)

Do you know if these ring screws can be purchased outside of Ford etc? Is there like a screw outlet where you can purchase the same screw for less?

Having to spend $63 per wheel for screws seems excessive.

I made some clever deals and ended up getting a whole set of screws (48), so I am set. I did give a few away to help someone in need. I have not had an issue with mine except when offroading and shaved off the heads of a few. Damn ruts!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I made some cleaver deals and ended up getting a whole set of screws (48), so I am set. I did give a few away to help someone in need. I have not had an issue with mine except when offroading and shaved off the heads of a few. Damn ruts!!

I've found them being sold for $3.10 but I will hold out to make a deal like you... I want new ones to go along with rings that don't go off-road for street queen duty.

One set for off-road... one set for on-road.