Bdrag trys cheapo kenda klever tires....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
The BDRAG I know would never put anything 'cheapo' on his truck... lol

Well lets see....... With my take home pay after taxes, medical insurance, fed this and that, then figger in my medical visits, deductibles on monthly drugs, my household financial contributions for 2014 were about 15 K.

SO I AM INTO THE CHEAP BASTARD MODE FULL ON! HAhaaaa.

If TRR was the $150 it was the first year, I would be there to beat on the truck. At this years fee's. no way I can afford it. Hell, my tires cost less than 2 TRR entry fee's.

BDRAG

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
KENDA UPDATE:

So far with just about 500 miles on the CBT's, That's CHEAP BASTARD TIRES, Not to bad. These tires have a very round profile to the tread cross section. I can tell there is not as much rubber contact patch when hard in a turn on the street. The ass end is a little happy sooner than its ever been. That being said, Its manageable.

The tire works well in the wet. Traction away from the light in 2 wheel is better than the Coopers were. About the same as the Feirce Attitude's. In 4 high you can just romp it in the wet and no slippage. I am a fan of that!

I had the tire pressure at 44. After Firestones balance job I never checked but just did. They put 48 psi in them. SHIT! No wonder its a skating around! It seemed a tad harsh on the ride. I just aired down to 40-41 psi. Will see how it does now. I just washed the truck and noticed one small weight has departed the left rear wheel. No bad hop yet. Will see.

BDRAG