Ballistic jesters off road wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres mine with 18" jesters.
the Duratracs are 33"

these weigh about 80lbs i think, or was it 87. i forget

IMG-20110322-00005.jpg

IMG-20110322-00007.jpg

Very nice!! I'm currently eyeing the Ballistic Jesters for my Black Raptor. I can't decide between 17's or 18's. If I want to go with 18's, I might buy the XD796 Revolvers as they aren't made in 17". I have a hard time justifying 18's at the moment as my tires are literally brand new. Decisions…Decisions...

wakejunky

Reaction score
I know...I know!

they're 20's...so not expecting any love here, but here's a pic of mine with the Jesters. You can order different color "pucks", also...I got black.

Here's one with the old style BFG A/T's and one with Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Attachments

• IMG_20130411_185424.jpg
    IMG_20130411_185424.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 20141128_160118.jpg
    20141128_160118.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 137

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. I pulled the trigger on the 17's today. That way I don't have to buy new tires since my 35's are literally brand new. I think they will look great! Now I have to patiently wait for them to get here. :ROFLJest:

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if I need to buy special lug nuts? I want to get black. 2 of the wheels were horribly damaged junk like they've been taking a world tour. I can't believe they sent boxes out that look like that. Now I have time to buy lug nuts since I just had to reorder 2 wheels. I'm also thinking I might not use the red inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

they're 20's...so not expecting any love here, but here's a pic of mine with the Jesters. You can order different color "pucks", also...I got black.

Here's one with the old style BFG A/T's and one with Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Did you rattle can the two pieces that bolt onto the outer part? I'm digging the all black.

wakejunky

Reaction score
back atcha

You can purchase the "pucks" from Ballistic in different colors...didn't paint em.

I bought black lug nuts at Discount Tire for mine...nothing special. I preferred not to do the spline type to keep from having to keep up with the special tool. They have them, you just have to ask for them.

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to use the pucks at all but I mean the bolts that go around the outer ring. Did you paint those black? Mine are silver discs and silver screws.

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disregard. I see what you mean by black pucks. I just got my wheels mounted. They sent me silver with 2 wheels and black with 2 wheels. I have a message into the company. Black look much better. I don't like the painted silver. That won't hold up on Montana roads in the winter. The ice thaw liquid will eat the paint off them.