Ballistic jesters off road wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Soynut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi drivers, spent some time looking for a nice off road wheel and decided to go with Ballistic Jesters 17" x 9" with -12mm offset. I found these for $480.00 per set. I have the 1 mod a month budget set by wifey so I do have to be careful on the $$ spent. i will share pictures when they arrive
jer

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hi drivers, spent some time looking for a nice off road wheel and decided to go with Ballistic Jesters 17" x 9" with -12mm offset. I found these for $480.00 per set. I have the 1 mod a month budget set by wifey so I do have to be careful on the $$ spent. i will share pictures when they arrive
jer

i like those wheels but -12mm offset? :eek: those are gonna stick out 2" more than stock. it might look pretty awesome tho :naughty:

Vidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres mine with 18" jesters.
the Duratracs are 33"

these weigh about 80lbs i think, or was it 87. i forget

IMG-20110322-00005.jpg

IMG-20110322-00007.jpg

Vidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the offsets are the same as his at -12mm

i bought these last year, or the year before for my 04 F150, i didnt want to lift that truck so i went with 33's that only needed a level on the front end.

I still have the 04 and wheels so i wanted to see how they looked on the raptor, the 33's look a bit small, but after a day or two i didnt really notice it.
but now ive put the stockers back on and i really notice how big they look

I'll take a look through my old email and see if i can find a receipt or note of what the wheel specs are.

OP
OP
S

Sgt Soynut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i have changed my mind on the jesters. They ended up being back ordered until july. I now have the Fuel hostage in black 1mm offset 17" wheels. they look nice and I will get pics of them soon.
jer