Anyone running Walker Evans Legend wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the unusual design of them but I couldnt find any recent pictures of a Raptor with them on. I saw an old picture on Baja Chaser's truck, but after I looked him up to send a PM, I saw his truck was stolen back in 2012. That sucks! I didnt want to wade through 1300 posts in the "post your wheel and tire pics" thread in the hopes i might find someone running them.

My question is, does the included center cap fit the raptor hub? Baja Chaser's truck looks like there is very small gap between the hub and wheel bore, and he wasnt running a center cap on the picture shown. If it doesnt, any different options other than running no caps? I saw on the Walker Evans site that the bore is 87mm.

TIA

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the unusual design of them but I couldnt find any recent pictures of a Raptor with them on. I saw an old picture on Baja Chaser's truck, but after I looked him up to send a PM, I saw his truck was stolen back in 2012. That sucks! I didnt want to wade through 1300 posts in the "post your wheel and tire pics" thread in the hopes i might find someone running them.

My question is, does the included center cap fit the raptor hub? Baja Chaser's truck looks like there is very small gap between the hub and wheel bore, and he wasnt running a center cap on the picture shown. If it doesnt, any different options other than running no caps? I saw on the Walker Evans site that the bore is 87mm.

TIA

The street wheel use a bolt on cap. No issues there. True beadlock doesn't use caps
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/walker-evans-legend-501-a-45596/