Anyone running the Toyo Opencountry R/T??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JnJraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on mid perch with geiser springs. I just got the tires, zero rubbing on the street but I will need to hammer pinch weld befor off road

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I just bought RTs and have about 1500 miles on them so far. Last tire was Falken wild peaks, so the Toyos are more aggressive and louder on the street.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 37 RTs, about 4K miles and about 600 heavy off road miles. So far they are fantastic, handled everything TRR threw at the. And no chunking like the MT. On road they are quieter than the MT, haven't done snow yet, but they did good in the wet, got me decent acceleration traction, and didn't break in the wet on braking. I am running 42 psi on road, 28 off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running RPG BOLT kit and glass fenders. You are more than likely better sticking with 35's unless you are going to spend a bunch of $$$ on suspension mods...

Sick truck. Let's see more pics! Hows the bolt kit?

I'm debating between Ko2's and R/T's too

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 37 RTs, about 4K miles and about 600 heavy off road miles. So far they are fantastic, handled everything TRR threw at the. And no chunking like the MT. On road they are quieter than the MT, haven't done snow yet, but they did good in the wet, got me decent acceleration traction, and didn't break in the wet on braking. I am running 42 psi on road, 28 off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How are you liking them ~3 months later?

Still good traction in wet conditions?

Trixter

Reaction score
I have these tires on my lifted 04 Chevy dually in 20 inch. They are great tires in the winter and on the bare pavement but they are very noisy now that they are wore down to 30% left. I am going to buy them again for that truck and I'm probably going to put them on my new to me 13 Screw.

Ryno

Reaction score
I have 37" rt on my 2013. Bought the truck used from dealership so,don't know exactly what suspension work was done to it. The 37's rub for me, they are great tires and handle the treat just fine, but DEFINATELY tale away from performance and fuel mileage is even worse lol