Anyone running stock tires with aftermarket wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Running Method NVs with stock BFGs. Noticed a lot of vibrations while going above 70mph-80mph. Any suggestions?

Could be abnormal tire wear as well if you were slacking on your rotating and balancing before you put the new wheels on. I know because this happened to me...

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running Method NVs with stock BFGs. Noticed a lot of vibrations while going above 70mph-80mph. Any suggestions?

went mid perch with method nvs and stockers. No issue whatsoever with my set up-great at any speed. Take it to someone good and they should be able to help-either balance or align your truck.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
went mid perch with method nvs and stockers. No issue whatsoever with my set up-great at any speed. Take it to someone good and they should be able to help-either balance or align your truck.

Just saw that you posted this. I bought mine used but should have a 0 offset. I'm going to have ford look at it tomorrow while I'm in for warranty work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

How long have you been running the set up? Could be wheel weights fell off or bent wheel.

Bought them used with >100 miles from a member on here. Wheels are in great shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Method Mesh with stock tires. I replaced the rims within the first 2k miles so I decided to run the factory tires for a bit.
10108-raptor.jpg