Anyone running stock tires with aftermarket wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTXRaptor

Reaction score
As the title states above...is anyone running aftermarket wheels with the stock tires. If so, how does it looks compared to the stock wheel look? Pictures would be great if possible.
I am on the fence as to if I want new tires with new wheels or to just keep my tires and get new wheels only. I am also having trouble trying to decide which wheels I want so any suggestions are welcome. My Raptor is silver.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I ran my methods on stock tires for a long time. Roughly 40,000 miles. It makes such a difference when you change the wheels. Pics cant do it justice.

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im running stock tires on method mesh but its time to get some new rubber
IMAG0200_zps699e4139.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
IMAG03022_zps365968c7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0203_zpsd0569984.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

fasteddiefrisk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the stock tires on my Method NV's and it made my truck and stance look awesome.... Put the tires back on the stock rims to get my NV's powder coated a different color and it looked ridiculous with them tucked inside the fenders so much! Couldn't get my NV's back on quick enough!!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
As the title states above...is anyone running aftermarket wheels with the stock tires. If so, how does it looks compared to the stock wheel look? Pictures would be great if possible.
TONS of threads in this section covering this very topic. You did look at them, right?