Anyone running BFG A-T T/A KO 37's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was considering the 37 BFG mud terrain KM2's, but the 'normal' tire in 37's may be better for me. Staying with stock wheels...

Thoughts?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I choose the ATs over the MTs. Wanted a nice quite ride on the street. They work great off road too.

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
here is mine i copied stoner

IMG_20130525_114105_318_zpsfd70734a.jpg

Yep, ok i think I'm sold. Thanks, BM.

I've got two sets of SVT 2011 wheels...one set in complete black (like the spare) and another set in the standard grey. I have brand new BFG 35's on my black rims, but I'll replace those with the 37's and try to get some money back from the garage sale section on my basically-new 35's. I'll need 6 of the 37's for my dual offroad spare setup.

Then, what to do with the second set of 2011 grey wheels. I was thinking of keeping them for another set of 37's (not currently in the budget) strictly for offroad use. But, I may just sell those wheels as well.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I think the MT KM2's are just a little too much for my daily driving to offroad driving ratio (although i do get offroad quite a bit). This is still my DD.

The reason i ask between the MT KM2 and the A/T KOs is because Corey runs the MT KM2s for most of his street stuff and it looked sharp and the road noise wasn't bad (he let me drive in SD one day).

Thanks again.

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Sounds like a wonderful plan!! I've driven Corey's truck a bunch and I thought the aggressive tread of the KM2s was just a tad much. Especially since I have the second set of tires for off roading.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like Corey but the KM's are not what I would put on my truck even if they were free.. Not to mention that they are on national back order for a good reason--being redesigned.. Compound issue that I know for certain and have been told that the weak sidewall issue was being addressed as well.

The ones I had lasted 24 hours before a sidewall tore on the first trip to the ranch--came off that same day.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Falken wild peaks are a great option. BlueSVT runs them and they hold up great offroad. The KO's not so much. Lots of chunking. Plus the falken's can be found under $220 a tire. I run the km2's and I'm very happy with them. Ride smooth on the road and have held up well after 1000 miles offroad. I will probably switch to the fakens after these wear out.

Boss Hoss, please elaborate as I would like to know what this info is based on. I had no issue ordering my km2's and ordered a full size spare a month and a half ago. Plus every site I've checked has them available.

Last edited: