Is Anyone Running Atturo Blade MT's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I happened across these tires on accident. They look like they have a decent tread pattern on them with decent specs.

Has anyone heard anything good/bad about these?

Atturo Blade MT Specs:
E Load
Q Speed
10 Ply
34.8" Diameter
19/32" Tread Depth
70.4#
3190# Max Load @ 65

Atturo Tires - Atturo Trail Blade MT

Tire Reps in WI has them listed at LT35x12.50R17 LR-E TRAIL BLADE MT - $243 ea. on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/TireReps?fref=ts

124in1c.jpg

25gfat5.jpg

PatientCone

Reaction score
We have sold quite a few, they are good looking tires. Customer state that they perform well however the tread life has been very poor

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy bought them in a 33 for his f150 couldn't get them balanced because of quality of the assembly or whatever u want to call making a tire. Ended up selling and going to Toyos like I told him from the beginning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy bought them in a 33 for his f150 couldn't get them balanced because of quality of the assembly or whatever u want to call making a tire. Ended up selling and going to Toyos like I told him from the beginning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a guy on the Ghost Town Excursion running those tires. He liked them, however he said they are really weak, gets flats all the time, and chunk super easy.

Just what he was saying, but he did say he loved the price so didn't mind the issues that came with them.