Anyone have these rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Red_Raptor

Reaction score
20X12's are out now. The other 9" wide sizes just say "spring release". They will only be made in a -12 offset in case that's a deal breaker for anyone.
That might turn me away.. I thought they would of looked pretty good and might be close to matching with the fenders flares

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Thank you...I wonder why they call them black if they seem to be an off shade of black, closer to brown right?

I'm between those and a set of these Black Fuel Savage (D563) if I can find them in 20s.

Man those savage are looking pretty damn good too

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That might turn me away.. I thought they would of looked pretty good and might be close to matching with the fenders flares

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Man those savage are looking pretty damn good too

Yeah I think I definitely want them and plan to customize them a bit.... -18 offset for the 20x10 so Idk how bad that'll be on a Raptor? I'm on mid-perch and plan on running actual 35s. I do turn the wheel all the way very often so hopefully I won't have rubbing issues?