Any pics of Method Roost in Black on truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the new Method Roost wheels in black? I know the one guy on here had them in bronze and posted some pics mounted, but I've been looking around and can't find any pics of the black ones on a vehicle, only the standard shots of just the wheel on the method site. I'm assuming if the gold/bronze ones are out that the black must be or at least close. When anyone gets them in black, I would love to see some pics. Thanks!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Can't find it, but someone posted on Facebook the new Roost's in black on a blue truck.

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @Jimbo...do you happen to know about how long ago? Was it in the FRF group on Facebook?

Also, @LEEHWCAP, any input? Do you know of anyone having them? Are they officially released?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks @Jimbo...do you happen to know about how long ago? Was it in the FRF group on Facebook?

Also, @LEEHWCAP, any input? Do you know of anyone having them? Are they officially released?

11034269_10204146677568443_7391584716918927002_n.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
It's an interesting design, in black, it almost drowns out the wheel design IMO.

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, @Dan06, I don't think the "hole" model has been released yet. I think they white "hole's" would look awesome on a white raptor. I have a black truck and don't like the black hole's. I stick to white hole's always! :winner_third_h4h:

:big_banana_Dance:

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Yeah @Jimbo, I was hoping that they would look better than they do in black. I think they need a gloss shine to them. Maybe even if they were powdercoated a gloss black they would look better.

I was tempted to get these for a second set of tires I have, but I'm sticking with my NV's!
Thanks again for the help @Jimbo

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Anytime! I too, was looking at all different wheel options for my spring/summer/fall set, and ultimately ended up with the NV's and went for the Crown Offroad rock rings to give them a little more pop.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anytime! I too, was looking at all different wheel options for my spring/summer/fall set, and ultimately ended up with the NV's and went for the Crown Offroad rock rings to give them a little more pop.

Make sure to get the flush mount centers. I broke a couple of the method caps before putting mine on; they stick out too far.