Any Ideas On Ship Date of BFG AT 37's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorFlipper

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFG AT's Shipping Next Week Nation Wide!

I will believe this when it happens, but I talked to Goodrich's corporate office today( I have an acquaintance there), and she said that ALL back ordered BFG AT's in size 37x1250x17 will be shipped next week across the country, PLUS an surplus of them to all major distributors(discount tire, etc.). This is NOT the "new" version to my understanding. Same as the old ones, but the harder ones that did not come on our Raptors. They apparently have discontinued the ones that came stock on our trucks. This source is pretty reliable as a person, but these things have been out for so long I am not counting any chickens yet. But interesting info.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure it has been asked before but will these be ok to run on stock truck? How much rubbing will there be?

OP
OP
RaptorFlipper

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bullet-good question. I think I have read every thread on here on the subject and there are a bunch. It seems that just stock everything is a no go. Some have had success at mid-perch and that is all with no rubbing. That is mainly for street and light off roading. Others have hammered down the pinch welds and trimmed some liners and fenders to make it work. The bfg at's are smaller than most 37's so they seem to be the best fit for doing the least to make them fit. But this is mainly on stock rims. Changing the rims will make it tougher, especially Method's which a lot of guys on here run. It has to do with the offset. Negative offset means more likelihood to rub. I am at mid perch only and stock rims, and am hoping it will be good. I will post results once they come in and are on. As long as the tires come in!!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bullet-good question. I think I have read every thread on here on the subject and there are a bunch. It seems that just stock everything is a no go. Some have had success at mid-perch and that is all with no rubbing. That is mainly for street and light off roading. Others have hammered down the pinch welds and trimmed some liners and fenders to make it work. The bfg at's are smaller than most 37's so they seem to be the best fit for doing the least to make them fit. But this is mainly on stock rims. Changing the rims will make it tougher, especially Method's which a lot of guys on here run. It has to do with the offset. Negative offset means more likelihood to rub. I am at mid perch only and stock rims, and am hoping it will be good. I will post results once they come in and are on. As long as the tires come in!!

Hmmm would be interested if it works with stock rims

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ok well considering I have methods and am on mid perch I'll probably just go with 35 toyos, just looking for a way to run 37s with out much work