Any Ideas On Ship Date of BFG AT 37's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tire Rack says September 22nd but other outfits might get them before Tire Rack...

OP
OP
RaptorFlipper

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the next gen KO-2?

Mad cow-I may be out of the loop on this I guess. I just want that tire. Are they in the middle of a redesign or new model introduction? What is the KO-2? Thanks. Sorry for the ignorance.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Are you talking about the next gen KO-2?

Mad cow-I may be out of the loop on this I guess. I just want that tire. Are they in the middle of a redesign or new model introduction? What is the KO-2? Thanks. Sorry for the ignorance.

Yeah I thought they were phasing out the old one. I've kinda been holding out on 37's til I see what BFG's gonna do with the KO2.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me likey the KO2's! Anyone know how serious they are about making these KO2's? Are they actually going to be produced? Soon? Sizes?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorFlipper

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth I call BF Goodrich today and they said they are shipping all backordered BFG AT's next week plus some extras to all the big distributors. I am not sure I believe them but I am ordering some tomorrow to get on the backorder list!