Another TMXceptional Install - Glass Fenders, NV's, & 37's!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another TMXceptional Install - Glass Fenders, NV's, and 37's!!

I cannot say enough good things about the awesome guys at TMX! Their attention to detail and customer service is indeed exceptional. These guys have been working overtime testing and perfecting the installation of glass fenders to accommodate 37's. I have been wanting to do this for awhile because 37's soak up more badness offroad, and I also love the aggressive look. So over to TMX, where Brandon, Danny, and Jason got to work on it.

Fender Liner removed and pinch weld seams knocked down
4y7uguqu.jpg
mema6y7u.jpg

uhabejap.jpg

Rear too (these sliced my rear tires at TRR last year)
6e7ugu9u.jpg

ezu2eves.jpg
une3unu7.jpg

Stock fenders removed
se5a3y2u.jpg

bumemevy.jpg

qusazeza.jpg
pezy9ere.jpg

atyjeme5.jpg

SawsAll and Dremel. Awesome tools!
azyma5et.jpg

y5yzabuh.jpg

Boatec glass fenders trimmed and fitted onto my truck. Jason is very particular, takes his time, and does a great job
he2y6e4y.jpg

e2e9yzaq.jpg
3eve9e6u.jpg

egyqujy8.jpg

uhaze9ud.jpg

Bumper trimmed
e6uqy3ud.jpg

yhupu8yg.jpg

TOYO M/T 37's on Method NV's
9u8a3aru.jpg

Instant Beast Mode. Love it!
e3ysenyj.jpg

yjugasa9.jpg
nupy3eve.jpg

u4a6a6y9.jpg

Off to the Paint Shop. More pics to come

Last edited:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! I can't say how bad ass these fenders make the truck look and how I got answers I need answered right away. Hard to find customer service like this anymore.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yours look great as well John! I measured my track width from outside of tires to outside of the tires and its 7'7" or 91"! That was the rear and I didn't see what the front was.... probably should have.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Didn't think of that. I do feel wider and taller haha. Traffic seems to keep their distance more now. No brave Prius owners yet. Should there be a difference back to front?

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Didn't think of that. I do feel wider and taller haha. Traffic seems to keep their distance more now. No brave Prius owners yet. Should there be a difference back to front?

The only thing I can think of is due to top perch it might be slightly pulled in up front.... I'll measure it tonight when I get off work. Yeah I feel like I'm almost on both lines. Old parts of Tulsa the roads are very tight and you better have both hands on the wheel just incase.