Another Method wheel dicsount on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fazio92

Reaction score
Kick ass! I am not too far from you. I mounted my tires at this shop >> RRT :: BMW, and Mercedes Service, Performance and Racing. They are a BMW race shop and have one of the nicest tire mount/balancing machines I have ever seen. And the machine also does road force balancing. Just a warning they will charge about $180 for the doing 4 weels/tires. When they worked on my wheels, they even spray painted the wheel weights black so you can't see them on the inside of the rim.

and don't forget you need new lugs with the NVs

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Shoot, I didn't know I needed new lugs....

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep! Factory lugs will not work on Method wheels. Don't forget to carry 6 factory lugs in the truck just in case you flat and have to run the factory spare which requires factory lugs.

BTW, Method wheels lugs weigh about 2.5 pound less when compared to the factory lugs. Infact you are reducing roughly 5.5 pounds per corner with NVs and Duratracs. And you will love duratracs .. so much better in the wet and awesome in the snow.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Shoot, I didn't know I needed new lugs....

Last edited:

Fazio92

Reaction score
Yep! Factory lugs will not work on Method wheels. Don't forget to carry 6 factory lugs in the truck just in case you flat and have to run the factory spare which requires factory lugs.

Any local places carry lugs that would fit? Everything else should be here Tuesday.

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, find a tire just over $400 per tire, buy em one at at time and thats a smokin deal!

Fazio92

Reaction score
Damn, find a tire just over $400 per tire, buy em one at at time and thats a smokin deal!

That, plus you can add factory rebates on top of it all! So, not only was I able to get $400 off wheels and tires from DTD, I was able to get another $40 off from Goodyear for the Duratracs (if I had a Goodyear CC, I could have gotten $80 off)! Also, don't forget about the free shipping; which can sometimes be another $250 for a set of tires alone! Pretty sweet deal!