Another Method wheel dicsount on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, will order Method NVs at local Discount Tire, they price matched from Discount Tire Direct.
The guy quoted me with military discount, install and new TPMS(free) $778 out the door. Not too shabby!
I know a lot of people run the NVs but man you can't beat the look and plus if it gets damaged while offroading, its cheap to replace.:happy3:

Fazio92

Reaction score
This is great deal if you do this:

- buy 2 wheels >> save $100
- buy 2 wheels >> save $100
- buy 2 tires >> save $100
- buy 2 tires >> save $100

You just saved $400 on tires and wheels for your raptor. :)

Just placed my "4" orders for Method NV's and Duratrac's!!!

FYI - The $100 coupon only works for 3 transactions under a single username (which is also tied to your PayPal account). So in order to get all $400 off, as noted above, I had to use my wife's PayPal account for the last transaction....Otherwise, you go through the whole checkout via eBay (still showing the discount), which then sends you to your PayPal page for confirmation and that 4th discount attempt disappears (pretty sneaky actually). So, in the end you essentially need two separate PayPal accounts for the situation above to work, but definitely worth the little extra effort!

Cheers!

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sneaky bastards!

And congrats! :)

btw .. I run NVs with Duratracs

methodD2.jpg

Just placed my "4" orders for Method NV's and Duratrac's!!!

FYI - The $100 coupon only works for 3 transactions under a single username (which is also tied to your PayPal account). So in order to get all $400 off, as noted above, I had to use my wife's PayPal account for the last transaction....Otherwise, you go through the whole checkout via eBay (still showing the discount), which then sends you to your PayPal page for confirmation and that 4th discount attempt disappears (pretty sneaky actually). So, in the end you essentially need two separate PayPal accounts for the situation above to work, but definitely worth the little extra effort!

Cheers!

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17x8.5" Method NV Matte Black

Installed mine yesterday! don't mind the dirtiness just admire the beastliness. :flamingdevil:

Oh and I'm waiting for a good deal on tires when I go to SEMA, I know I'm in need of new ones.

Attachments

• 20141009_174711.jpg
    20141009_174711.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 2014-10-09 18.08.26.jpg
    2014-10-09 18.08.26.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 195

Fazio92

Reaction score
sneaky bastards!

And congrats! :)

btw .. I run NVs with Duratracs

methodD2.jpg

Nice! Can't wait until they come in! Where did you get yours mounted and balanced? I got new TPMSs too and want to ensure wherever I bring them they can handle tires this size and know what they're doing...

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where are you in VA? I am in northern VA and can recommend a really good shop to mount them. BTW.. I also purchased new TPMS when I mounted mine.

Nice! Can't wait until they come in! Where did you get yours mounted and balanced? I got new TPMSs too and want to ensure wherever I bring them they can handle tires this size and know what they're doing...

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kick ass! I am not too far from you. I mounted my tires at this shop >> RRT :: BMW, and Mercedes Service, Performance and Racing. They are a BMW race shop and have one of the nicest tire mount/balancing machines I have ever seen. And the machine also does road force balancing. Just a warning they will charge about $180 for the doing 4 weels/tires. When they worked on my wheels, they even spray painted the wheel weights black so you can't see them on the inside of the rim.

and don't forget you need new lugs with the NVs

I'm in Reston.