Am i the only one that likes the original BFG's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I loved my stockers till they dry-rotted after the sdbr mud. Overall best all around tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two sets in original size, one for oem wheels in winter and one on the nv's for summer. I do suggest getting the GM specific ones if going factory size, they have a harder rubber and last longer.

Huck mine rooted too, ford gave me new ones under warranty...

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with mine. My next set of tires(which I'll have to buy sometime this year) will probably just be the 37" version. Especially since they're undersized making them sort of a go between of a actual 35 and 37.

I've done everything but deep mud(where I imagine they'd struggle) and it's all been good. Like others have mentioned, there's certainly better for individual things, but, these fill their all terrain role very well.

Last edited:

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping the KO2's come out soon, if they are as good as they look I will be going with them for my next set.

208 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im leaning towards the BFG 37" as well. Really a 36.5 ? If I remember. I like the looks of the grabbers and the geotrackers, but hard to beat the price,wear and perfect size fitment of the bfg.....dang it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free